- Intel® Elkhart Lake Atom® x6425E quad-core 1.8GHz/ 3.0GHz 12W processor
- Rugged -25 °C to 70 °C fanless operation
- 2x 2.5GbE PoE+ ports and 1x 2.5GbE port with screw-lock
- 2x USB 3.1 Gen1 and 2x USB 2.0 ports with screw-lock
- M.2 2280 M key SATA interface
- Dual DP display outputs supporting 4096 x 2160 resolution
- Front I/O access DIN-mounting design
- MezIO™ compatible
In addition to the performance boost, POC-400 features an ultra-compact design measuring just 56 x 108 x 153 mm, which can easily fit into restricted spaces. The system comes with a DIN-rail mounting chassis and an abundance of front-access I/O interfaces. Featuring three 2.5GBAST-T Ethernet ports with IEEE 802.3 PoE+ capability, they provide higher data bandwidth for devices such as NBAST-T cameras and is backward-compatible with 1000/100/10 Mbps Ethernet. It also has two 4K DisplayPort, 2x USB3.1 Gen1, 2x USB 2.0 and COM ports for general industrial applications.
Supporting Neousys’ proprietary MezIO™ interface for function expansion, you can add functions such as isolated DIO, RS-232/422/485, ignition control and 4G/ 5G by installing a MezIO™ module. Moreover, POC-400 comes with an internal M.2 E key socket for a Google TPU or an Intel® Movidius VPU module to transform it into a lightweight AI inference platform at the edge.
Combing the new 10nm Atom® CPU, 2.5G Ethernet ports, PoE+ and ultra-compact enclosure with function expansion capabilities, Neousys’ POC-400 is a compact and yet versatile embedded controller that can fuel various industrial applications.