- Intel® Elkhart Lake Atom® x6211E dual-core processor
- 49 x 89 x 112 mm extremely compact form factor
- Rugged -25°C to 70°C fanless wide-temperature operation
- Two GigE ports, two USB 3.1 Gen1 ports and two USB2.0 ports
- M.2 2280 M key SATA storage interface
- One M.2 B key socket supporting 5G/ 4G 3042/ 3052 modules
- One M.2 E key socket for WiFi 5/ WiFi 6 modules
- One COM port with RS-232/ 422/ 485 modes and three RS-232 COM ports
In comparison to POC-200, POC-40 provides 1.9 times computing performance at only half the size. It features generic I/O functions, such as two Gigabit Ethernet ports, four USB 3.1 Gen1/ 2.0 ports, four COM ports and optional isolated digital I/Os for industrial communication and control. In addition, by adopting dedicated M.2 B key and E key slots, the POC-40 can fully harness the bandwidth of 5G and WiFi 6 wireless communications to provide wide-area coverage and real-time data transmission for industrial and mobile gateway applications.
With a similar footprint as a PICO-ITX motherboard, Neousys’ POC-40 is perfect for projects that require above par performance in an extremely compact package. Ideal for both edge computing and gateway applications, it is a low power consumption and lightweight fanless controller that offers wide-temperature operation for harsh environments.