- Independent 4-axis motion control
- Support for hand wheel and jog functions
- 4-step home modes with auto-searching
- 2/3-axis linear interpolation function
- 2-axis circular interpolation function
- Programmable T/S-curve acceleration and deceleration
- Programmable ring counter
- Alarm reset and error counter clear output (ERC)
- High-speed auto-incremental and auto-reloadable compare output (CMP)
- Expandable Remote I/O: 128 DI and 128 DO via a two-wire FRnet interface.
The PISO-PS410 is a 4-axis stepping/pulse-type servo motor control card that can be used on any IPC with a 5 V or 3.3 V PCI bus, and is suitable for general-purpose motion control applications. This card equipped with one FRnet Master which allows the fast remote I/O of the IPC to be expanded easily. The two-wired FRnet interface allows a maximum 128 DI and 128 DO channels, which are automatically scanned within a period of 0.72 ms.
In addition to its wide speed range, this intelligent motion controller also has a variety of motion control functions built in, such as 2/3-axis linear interpolation, 2-axis circular interpolation, T/S-curve acceleration/deceleration, numerous synchronous actions, automatic homing, and others. A major advantage is that the majority of the PISO-PS410 motion control functions are performed by the high-performance motion ASIC with little load on the processor. The motion status, FRnet I/O, and the other I/O cards on the IPC can still be monitored while driving the motors.
PCI Bus, High-speed 4-axis Motion Control Card with FRnet Master
- ICP DAS