- Intel i7 – 9850HE (up to 4.4Ghz Clock Frequency)
- Up to 64GB DDR4 Memory
- 5” m.2 (NVMe) or mSATA
- RAID 0/1/5/10 Compatible
- Display Port (DP) up to 4096×2160 and DVI-D (LVDS / eDP up to 1920 x 1200 Optional)
- Triple Display Capable, ESD Protected. Gen3 PCIe port x16 (PEG) for Graphic Card
- 8 x USB 3.1 and 4 x Internal USB2.0 Ports
- 1 x AMT/vPro Support, 2 Additional GigE LAN Ports
- Up to Four Isolated RS232 or RS422/485, Each on DB9 Connector
- Intel HDAudio Signals, Available on 1mm Header
A depopulated Ethernet Board, UNIGET and an isolated serial expansion SERIF-1ISO are incorporated into the design to allow for board expansion for customisation. The expansion capabilities include 2x mPCIe PCI Express, m.2 connection (1x Key-A, PCIe/USB 2.0 & 1x Key-B, USB 3.x/PCIe/SATA), dual SIM connector) or PCIe/104 (1x PCIe/104 slot (4x PCIe x1 lane, x16 PEG port, 2x USB 2.0)).
To prevent accidental overheating of the system, the solutions come with two temperature and speed controlled internal fans. The air cools the cooling plates and will not flow over the electronics to avoid the collection of dust over the electronics.
The 2U rack solution runs with Windows IoT Enterprise LTSC 2019 and the 2x PIP46 embedded systems are separately powered.