- Half-size PCIe CPU card supports Socket G2 32nm Intel® Core™ i7/i5/i3/ Celeron® processor
- Up to 16 GB 1333/1066 MHz dual-channel DDR3 SDRAM
- Supports 18/24-bit dual-channel LVDS and analog CRT output
- High-speed I/O interface provided through the 2nd gen PCIe add-on card and SATA 6Gb/s connectors
- Rich media acceleration for hardware encoding and decoding
- TPM V1.2 hardware security provided by the TPM module
- IEI One Key Recovery solution allows you to create raipd OS backup and recovery
The PICOe-HM650 half-size PCIe CPU card is an embedded Socket G2 Intel® Core™ processor i3, i5 or i7 platform. The PICOe-HM650 supports two 204-pin 1066/1333 MHz DDR3 SDRAM SO-DIMMs (system max. 16.0GB). The board includes one VGA connector, and supports a dual-display configuration.
The PICOe-HM650 also comes with two Gigabit Ethernet (GbE) connectors, two SATA 6Gb/s connector, two SATA 3Gb/s connector and eight USB 2.0 connector. Serial device connectivity is provided by two internal RS-232 connectors and one internal RS-422/485 connector.
The PICOe-HM650 supports an optional Trusted Platform Module (TPM) to provide a trusted and secure base for various applications.
PICOe-HM650-R10: Half-size PCIe CPU card supports 32nm Socket 989B Intel® mobile Core™ i7/i5/i3/Celeron® CPU with Intel® HM65, DDR3, VGA/LVDS, dual PCIe GbE, SATA 6Gb/s, HD Audio and RoHS
- IEI Integration