- PCI-Express (3.3 V/12 V) for the PEX-P16R16i/PEX-P8R8i
- Universal PCI (3.3 V/5 V PCI bus) for the PISO-P16R16U
- Supports CardID (dip-switch)
- 16-channel relay output
- 16-channel optically isolated (3750 Vrms) digital input
- Selectable DC signal input filter
- AC Signal input with filter
The PEX-P16R16i is a PCI Express card. Each contain 8 or 16 photo coupler digital inputs that provide 3750 Vrms isolation protection, allowing the input signals to be completely floated so as to prevent ground loops. They are also equipped with 8 or 16 relay output channels to enable the control of the ON/OFF state of external devices, drive external relays or small power switches, or activate alarms, etc. The PEX-P16R16i is fully compatible with the PISO-P16R16, and users can easily replace the PISO-P16R16 with the PISO-P16R16U/PEX-P16R16i without any need for software/driver modification when using PCI Express computers.
Note: The product name for the PISO-P16R16E (PCI Express) card has been amended to the PEX-P16R16i (all features remain the same). The prefix “PEX” indicates the card is based on the “PCI Express interface”.
PEX-P16R16i: PCI Express x1, 16-channel Isolated Digital Input, 16-channel Relay Output
Includes one CA-4037W cable and two CA-4002 D-Sub connectors.
- ICP DAS