- Supports PCI Express x1
- CardID (SMD Switch)
- 4-channel Load Cell Transducer Input
- 4 Differential general analog input Channels
- 2-axis pulse output and encoder
- 2-channel 16-bit analog output
- 16-channel Isolated Digital Input and 16-channel Isolated Digital output
- DLL and OCX SDK for 32-bit and 64-bit Windows XP/2003/2008/7/8/10.
- VB/VC/Delphi/BCB/VB.NET/C#.NET/VC.NET/MATLAB sample programs with source codes.
The PCIe-LM4 is a powerful multifunction board based on the PCI Express. Equipped with four strain gauge input channels, four general analog input channels, a 2-axis motion controller, two analog output channels, sixteen isolated digital input channels and sixteen isolated digital output channels.
The PCIe-LM4 also adds a Card ID switch. Users can set Card ID on a board and recognize the board by the ID via software when using two or more PCIe-LM4 cards in one computer.
PCIe-LM4 CR: PCI Express, 24-bit Precision Load Cell Input Motor Board (RoHS)
- ICP DAS