- Supercapacitor-based, -25 to 65°C wide temperature operation
- 2500 watt-second energy capacity
- Up to 10 years lifespan and 500,000 charging/ discharging cycles
- Patented CAP energy management technology*
- Maximizes back-up time in an event of unforeseen power outage
- Monitors energy consumed and estimates the time required for system shutdown
- User-configurable operating parameters
- Auto/ manual shutdown control
- High/ low voltage protection
- UltraCAP energy/ lifespan configuration
PB-2500J series is an innovative power backup solution for demanding industrial applications. Utilizing supercapacitor technology, it features -25 to 65°C operating temperature range and extremely high durability. Compared to traditional battery-based UPS systems, PB-2500J series sustains superb reliability in extreme temperature environments and eliminates the drawback of battery performance degradation over time.
PB-2500J series is composed of eight 100F supercapacitors to provide 2500 watt-second stored energy to sustain your computer during power outage and depending on your system’s power consumption, it could be from seconds to minutes.
PB-2500J-PCIe: Intelligent ultracapacitor-based power backup PCIe card with 2500 w∙s energy capacity
PB-2500J-CSM5: Intelligent ultracapacitor-based power backup Cassette module with 2500 w‧s energy capacity, for Nuvo-5000 series
PB-2500J-CSM7: Intelligent ultracapacitor-based power backup Cassette module with 2500 w‧s energy capacity, for Nuvo-7000 series