- Supports an NVIDIA® RTX 30 series graphics card up to RTX 3080
- Supports Intel® Xeon® E or 9th/ 8th-Gen Core™ i7/ i5 LGA1151 CPU
- Up to 128GB ECC/ non-ECC DDR4 2133 (4x SODIMM)
- One x16 (8-lanes), one x8 (4-lanes), Gen3 PCIe slots for add-on cards
- 2x M.2 B key and 3x full-size mini-PCIe sockets
- 8~48V wide-range DC input with built-in ignition power control
- Patented thermal design for -25°C to 60°C rugged operation*
- Patented damping brackets* to withstand 1 Grms vibration
Powered by an Intel® Xeon® E or 9th/ 8th-Gen Core™ (up to 8-core/ 16-thread) CPU with workstation-grade Intel® C246 chipset to support up to 128 GB ECC or non-ECC DDR4 memory, the system is a strong foundation to built a powerful AI edge computing platform on. Featuring a brand new mechanical design that is optimized to bring out the best in the latest RTX 30 series GPU cards and its parallel operation of heterogeneous computing architecture. In addition to the x16 PCIe slot (8-lanes) for RTX 30 series GPU installation, Nuvo-8108GC-XL has other one x8 PCIe slots (4-lanes) and one x16 PCIe slot (8-lanes) for users to add on high performance or bandwidth-hungry expansion cards to extend function sets, such as data collection, analytics and communication.
Nuvo-8108GC-XL incorporates Neousys’ patented heat dissipation design*, damping brackets* and enhanced GPU stabilizing bar, steadying it for reliable and rock-solid operation in shock or vibration conditions. Continuing the heritage of Neousys’ proven power and thermal design, the Nuvo-8108GC-XL accepts 8~48V wide-range DC input to handle heavy power requirements from RTX 30 series GPU under wide temperature operation. Incorporating the built-in ignition control, it can be deployed on a vehicle and directly power it via the car’s power system. Nuvo-8108GC-XL is Neousys’ response to the never-ending demand for TFLOPS performance in industrial GPU platforms. With proven industrialgrade power, guaranteed thermal performance, and new mechanical design, it takes edge AI computing to the next level.