- Supports Intel® 9th/ 8th-Gen Core™ i7/i5/i3 LGA1151 socket-type CPU
- 4x or 8x 802.3at Gigabit PoE+ ports via M12 or RJ45 connectors
- On-board isolated CAN bus for in-vehicle communication
- 4-CH isolated DI and 4-CH isolated DO
- 2x SATA ports with one hot-swappable HDD tray, supporting RAID 0/1
- 2x M.2 B key and 3x full-size mini-PCIe sockets
- 8V to 35V wide-range DC input with built-in ignition power control
- E-Mark and EN 50155/ EN 45545 certificate
Nuvo-7100VTC is the latest rugged in-vehicle controller featuring purpose-built set and effortless 6-core architecture and 64GB DDR4 memory that gets a significant performance increase over previous generations for versatile in-vehicle applications.
Nuvo-7100VTC provides flexibility to support a range of peripherals and connections. It offers four or eight 802.3at PoE+ ports to supply 25W power to connected devices such as IP cameras with M12 (x-coded connectors) and connector screw-lock mechanisms on the computer I/Os like Gigabit Ethernet, USB 3.1 Gen1 and USB 3.1 Gen2 to guarantee extreme rugged connectivity in shock/ vibration environments.
Nuvo-7100VTC: Intel® 9th/ 8th-Gen Core™ in-vehicle controller with 4x M12 PoE+ Ports, DIO, CAN bus and RAID
Nuvo-7104VTC: Intel® 9th/ 8th-Gen Core™ in-vehicle controller with 4x RJ45 PoE+ Ports, DIO, CAN bus and RAID
Nuvo-7108VTC: Intel® 9th/ 8th-Gen Core™ in-vehicle controller with 8x RJ45 PoE+ Ports, DIO, CAN bus and RAID
Cbl-M12X8M-RJ45-500CM: M12 (8-pole-X-coded) to RJ45, CAT6, length : 500CM
Cbl-M12X8M-RJ45-1000CM: M12 (8-pole-X-coded) to RJ45, CAT6, length : 100CM
PA-120W-OW: 120W AC/DC power adapter 20V/6A; 18AWG/120cm; cord end terminals for terminal block, operating temperature : -30 to 70 °C.
Optional Cellular Module
NSIO-LTE-7455: Cat. 6 LTE embedded socket modem