- AMD Ryzen™ embedded V1605B series quad-core 15W CPU
- Rugged -25°C to 70°C fanless operation
- 4x 4K DP display, 3840 x 2160 resolution per output
- AI inference capability by 2x optional Edge TPU
- 1x M.2 3042/3052 B-Key for 4G/5G module
- 2x USB3.1 Gen 1 and 2x USB2.0
- 8V to 35V wide-range DC input with built-in ignition power control
- Flexible power input options: mini-DIN or terminal block
The wide operating temperature and fanless design make it ideal for 24/7 applications in harsh indoor and outdoor environments, such as flight information display system (FIDS) or train schedule board. Furthermore, Nuvo-2700DS can also be deployed for mobile applications due to the inclusion of ignition power control and full bandwidth support of WIFI 6, 4G LTE, and 5G network modules.
The support of two Google Edge TPUs empower Nuvo-2700DS as a smart digital signage player to leverage real-time camera input and AI computer vision models (e.g., YOLO-lite or PoseNet) to offer audiences an interactive and personalized experience. Besides, it can get to know its audience by collecting anonymous data from people counting, body gesture recognition, facial recognition, attention measurement, and emotion analysis.
The Nuvo-2700DS series signifies a new age of AI enabled digital signage player for harsh environments and mobile applications. You can utilize Nuvo-2700DS as a video wall player to playback to 4K ultra high definition visual displays or deploy Nuvo-2700DS as a low power fanless Edge AI platform for emerging AI applications. With AI inference from Google Edge TPUs, Nuvo-2700DS creates an interactive and personalized experience, but moreover, it can quantify offline campaign like never before and offer insight data.