- Automatic MDI/MDI-X crossover for plug-and-play
- Store-and-forward architecture
- Full duplex IEEE 802.3x and half duplex backpressure flow control
- Supports operating temperatures from -40 °C ~ +75 °C
- Each port supports both 10/100 Mbps speed auto negotiation
- 2 Gbps high performance memory bandwidth
- Supports +10 ~ +30 VDC power input
- DIN-Rail Mounting
NS-208 / NSM-108
The NS-208/NSM-108 has 8 Ethernet ports that support 10/100 Base-TX, with a 10/100M auto negotiation feature and auto MDI/MDI-X function.
All Ethernet ports have memory buffers that support the store-and-forward mechanism, which assures that data can be transmitted properly. The NS-208/NSM-108 supports advanced network standards to optimize network performance, reduce maintenance costs, and secure network safety.
The flow control mechanism is also negotiated. There is link/data rate LEDs for each port to aid troubleshooting. Port connectors are shielded RJ-45.
NS-208 CR: Unmanaged 8-Port Industrial 10/100 Base-TX Ethernet Switch with Power Input +10 VDC ~ +30 VDC (RoHS)
NSM-108 CR: Unmanaged 8-Port Industrial 10/100 Base-TX Ethernet Switch with Power Input +10 VDC ~ +30 VDC, metal casing (RoHS)
- ICP DAS