- Automatic MDI / MDI-X crossover for plug-and-play
- Supports both 10/100 Mbps speed auto negotiation
- Store-and-forward architecture
- Full duplex IEEE 802.3x flow control
- 1.4Gbps high performance memory bandwidth.
- Power Input, +12 ~ +48 VDC
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- Supports operating temperatures from 0 ~ +70°C
Using the fiber optic medium for Ethernet applications has become more popular due to fiber optic’s excellent physical features, especially for long distance networks. However, fiber optic cable is very expensive, so if we can apply a solution that uses only 1 cable instead of 2, the infrastructure cost can be cut in half.
The NS-200WDM Series provides a solution that reduces your expense by 50%!
The NS-200WDM Series of Single-Strand Fiber Converters supports Wavelength Division Multiplexing (WDM) technology that allows two independent data communication channels to transmit and receive over one standard, single mode, fiber optic line. This not only doubles your existing bandwidth, but also effectively reduces the cost of creating a new fiber optic infrastructure.
NS-200WDM-A CR: 10/100BaseT(X) to 100BaseFX Single-Strand Media Converter, TX 1310 nm, RX 1550 nm, SC (RoHS)
NS-200WDM-B CR: 10/100BaseT(X) to 100BaseFX Single-Strand Media Converter, TX 1550 nm, RX 1310 nm, SC (RoHS)
- ICP DAS