- EPIC SBC supports AMD® Embedded G-Series SoC
- Dual independent display support
- 1.35V DDR3L 1600/1333 MHz SDRAM supports up to 8GB
- HD Audio supported by S/PDIF
- Support IPMI 2.0 with iRIS-1010 module
- COM, USB 3.0, SATA 6Gb/s PCIe Mini, mSATA and Audio supported
- IEI One Key Recovery solution allows you to create rapid OS backup and recovery
The NANO-KBN-i1 EPIC SBC motherboard is an AMD G-Series SoC processor platform. It supports one 204-pin 1600/1333 MHz DDR3 SO-DIMM up to 8.0GB.
The NANO-KBN-i1 supports dual display via VGA, HDMI and an internal LVDS connector. Expansion and I/O include two USB 3.0 connectors on the rear panel, four USB 2.0 connectors by pin header, two USB 2.0 connectors on the rear panel and two SATA 6Gb/s connectors. Serial device connectivity is provided by five internal RS-232 connectors and one internal RS-422/485 connector. Two RJ-45 Ethernet connectors provide the system with smooth connections to an external LAN.
NANO-KBN-i1-4151-R10: EPIC SBC supports AMD 28nm quad-core GX-415GA 1.5GHz (15W) on-board SoC with VGA/HDMI/LVDS, Dual PCIe GbE, USB 3.0, PCIe Mini, SATA 6Gb/s, mSATA, COM, iRIS-1010, HD Audio and RoHS
NANO-KBN-i1-2101-R10: EPIC SBC supports AMD 28nm dual-core GX-210HA 1.0GHz (9W) on-board SoC with VGA/HDMI/LVDS, Dual PCIe GbE, USB 3.0, PCIe Mini, SATA 6Gb/s, mSATA, COM, iRIS-1010, HD Audio and RoHS
- IEI Integration