- 10 Gigabit Ethernet Based x86 Computing Nodes.
- Perfectly Integrated QNAP QTS-Lite.
- Support Virtualization Machine (VM) & Container technology.
- Fit standard server, compatible with PCI-Express x4, x8, x16
- Increase computing power without changing or adding servers
- Achieve higher densities Computing and lower the total cost
The Mustang-200 is an affordable and scalable advanced computing accelerator for speeding up computations, calculations and applications. Equipped with 2 Intel® Core™ i5/i7 processors, 32GB (4 x 8GB) RAM, and 1TB (2 x 512GB) Intel NVMe SSDs, this PCIe card can be used with your existing system, enabling high-performance computing without costing a fortune. You can install multiple Mustang-200 to further boost your computing capabilities, and assign tasks to any of these units as needed.
Mustang-200-i7-1T/32G-R10: Computing Accelerator Card supports Two Intel® Core™ i7-7567U with Intel® 600P 1TB (512GB x2) SSD, 32GB (8GB x4) DDR4, PCIe x4 interface, QTS-Lite, and RoHS
Mustang-200-i5-1T/32G-R10: Computing Accelerator Card supports Two Intel® Core™ i5-7267U with Intel® 600P 1TB (512GB x2) SSD, 32GB (8GB x4) DDR4, PCIe x4 interface, QTS-Lite, and RoHS
Mustang-200-C-8G-R10: Computing Accelerator Card supports Two Intel® Celeron® 3865U with , 8GB (2GB x4) DDR4, PCIe x4 interface, QTS-Lite, and RoHS
- IEI Integration