- High-Performance ARM-Based processor
- 8″ SVGA TFT LCD with resistive touch screen
- User-defined status LED light bar
- Supports USB OTG (USB On-The-Go)
- Compact fanless design with plastic housing
- Supports Android 4.0X(MRS-801-RE only)
The IBASE MRS-800 is a cost efficient RISC-based touch panel PC system based on the Cortex-A8 600MHz microprocessor, TI AM3517. Supporting 3D graphics acceleration, it is suited for a diverse range of applications including industrial and home automation, POS terminal and kiosk panel. It is a rugged, compact system that has low power consumption and fanless design.
The MRS-800 offers 256MB of DDR2 memory and onboard 512MB NAND flash/SD card for storage. It has the necessary interfaces required for many applications: 1x 10/100 Ethernet with optional PoE support, 1x USB, 1x RS-232, 1x SD card slot and a 12V DC-in jack. It has a programmable LED light bar and supports USB OTG (USB On-The-Go).
MRS-800: RISC 8” Panel PC with resistive touch TI AM3517 600MHz CPU, 256MB DDR2 onboard 512MB NAND flash, 60W power adaptor