- 8” 1280 x 800 Wide Viewing Angle with P-Cap Touch
- Intel® BayTrail-M Processor
- Long Battery Life
- IP65 Waterproof and Dustproof
- 5MP Auto-Focus Camera
- ISO/IEC 9995-3 QWERTY Keypad
- MIL-STD-810G Compliant
- Built-In 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac WiFi + Bluetooth 4.0 Combo Module
- Optional WWAN module, Optional 1D/2D Barcode Reader, and Optional HF/UHF RFID Reader
The M101BK is a 8” rugged tablet with a robust set of features, designed to withstand industrial use while providing a high-tech solution to increase productivity, improve safety, and reduce operational costs.
The processing power comes from Intel’s quad-core N2930 Bay Tail-M processor, paired with genuine Intel graphics for high performance. The tablet features a brilliant projected capacitive touch screen (in-plane switching with direct optical bonding), which is outdoor-viewable and offers a 1280 x 800 pixel resolution. Additionally, the tablet features a QWERTY keypad and many function keys for easy data input even beyond the touch screen. Weighing in at just 2.97 pounds, the M101BK delivers the lightweight mobility necessary for a good rugged tablet.