- Constant current LED lighting control
- 4-CH/ 2-CH LED outputs
- Up to 2A continuous output, max 180 W rated
- Up to 10A overdriving output, max 500 W peak
- 4-CH/ 2-CH isolated trigger inputs
- Support versatile operating modes: continuous, pulsed, overdriving and switched
- Support RS-232 and Ethernet interface
- 12 ~ 35V wide-range DC input
LTN-450 series provides up to four LED control channels capable of delivering up to 2A current continuously with a total of 180W power budget. It also has four isolated trigger inputs to accept strobe signals from cameras or proximity sensors. In addition, LTN-450 supports 10A overdriving output to strobe the LED with up to 10x brightness for a very short period of time. This gives a burst of 500W peak energy to LED lights and benefits applications such as line scan imaging and high-speed image capture. LTN-450 imposes a patent-pending, MCU-based scheme to rigidly regulate strobe pulse width and overall duty cycle to protect LED lights against burning-out.
The operating mode, output current, trigger source, trigger delay and pulse width can be easily configured via RS-232 or Ethernet interface. A simple GUI utility and cross-platform driver API make it easy to manipulate and control in various applications. LTN-450 series provides a cost-effective way to control the LED where precise and stable illumination matters.