- Self-powered by built-in a chargeable Li-ion battery.
- Split-core current transformer (CT) for easy installation.
- Energy harvest from the CT induced electricity.
- Uses 433 MHz radio frequency for communication.
- 16 RF Channels and 4 Group ID, consist of maximum 64 RF sub-networks.
- Supports maximum 400A CT.
- Provides expansion interface for flexibility and expansibilityOffers wall-mount mechanism and magnet for installation.
The diversified IO interface, such as split-core CT, Rogowski coil, NTC thermistor and dry contact DI, provides users more choices for various applications. Considering the maintenance and installation, the iWSN sensing module uses the DIP switch and rotary switch for configuration. Through the flexibility of the expansion interface and good price performance, the iWSN sensing module can be widely used in the application of saving power, big data analysis, and predict maintenance.