- Industrial grade ARM-based system with pre-installed Debian
- Certified to operate on Verizon network
- Compact size, designed for wireless gateway application
- Wide temperature range operating from -25℃ to 70℃
- 8 to 25V wide-range DC input
- Rich Local I/Os, such as USIM Slot, USB, 10/100M LAN, and RS-232/422/485
- Microsoft Azure Certified for IoT
The industrial nature of IGT-20 means it is in compliance with common industrial certifications such as CE/FCC, shock and vibration. Another distinction IGT-20 has over SoM is that it accepts a wider range of power inputs ranging from 8 to 25 VDC (SoM usually accepts 5 VDC).
IGT-20 Series IoT Gateway has I/Os that are applicable to a range of industrial-grade sensors. It features one USB2.0, one 10/100M LAN, two configurable COM ports (RS-232/422/485) and an optional CAN bus port. In addition to the ports mentioned, there are 4 built-in isolated digital input channels that accept discrete signals from various sensors or buttons/ switches. There are also four built-in isolated digital output channels to control actuators and indicators.
Communication wise, IGT-20 has a mini PCIe slot and a USIM holder allowing it to transmit acquired data and system status via 3G, 4G or WiFi (mini PCIe WiFi module). There is an opening on top of IGT-20 for users to mount the SMA connector of the wireless module. In terms of storage, IGT-20 has dual microSDHC slots, one internal and one external. This design allows users to separate system/ user data and can expedite in OS deployment for mass production. As a gateway, users can take advantage of six programmable status LED indicators and two control buttons to operate IGT-20 without using a keyboard/ mouse.