- Supports the RS-232 or RS-485 communication interface.
- Supports DCON communication protocol
- Dual Bus designed to support I-8K and I-87K series I/O modules, such as DI/DO, AI/AO, Counter/Frequency modules
- Compact I/O Expansion slot allows the quick installation of various 8K and 87K I/O modules
- I/O configurable using DCON Utility
- Firmware updated via the RS-232 port
- Firmware auto scan AI modules and can map alarm to DO modules on the slots.
- Dual Watch Dog mechanism enable I-8000 system can work reliablely under harsh environment.
- Ventilated housing designed to operate between –25°C to+75°C
- Using DIN rail clips or Screw poles around the corners allows the control unit to be easily mounted on the controlbox
- Frame Ground provides a path for bypassing ESD, allowing enhanced static protection (ESD) capability and ensures that the module is more reliable.
- Various SDKs provided ( free )
- DLL, ActiveX, Labview driver, Indusoft driver, Linux driver, OPC server, etc
I-8410 / I-8810 & I-8410-G / I-8810-G
The I-8410 and I-8810 are embedded serial I/O units using DCON Protocol Firmware.ICPDAS provides various I/O modules, such as analog input/output, digital input/output and counter/frequcncy modules, which can be used in remote data acquisition and control applications for environment monitoring, power management and factory automation, etc.
I-8410: I-8410 Embedded I/O unit
I-8810: I-8810 Embedded I/O unit
I-8410-G: I-8410 Embedded I/O unit with gray color
I-8810-G: I-8810 Embedded I/O unit with gray color
- ICP DAS