- Medical grade with high performance fanless embedded computing
- 6th Gen Intel® Core™ processor platform with Intel® HM170 chipset and DDR4 memory
- Triple independent display with high resolution support
- Isolated COM ports for enhancing safety among devices
- Optional PCIe x16 expansion slot supports more flexible functions
The flexible expansion is one of the advantages of the HTB-100 for medical applications. The HTB-100 reserves a PCIe x16 slot for add-on card expansions, such as capture card for medical imaging inspection during surgery.
The HTB-100 is equipped with a waterproof top cover in order to prevent any damage from cleaning or liquid which may indirectly affect patients. The HTB-100 can meet flat design and reduce maintenance effort.
The cable cover protects the HTB-100 from dust and liquid ingress, and allows the medical staff to easily manage all the cables from the I/O ports, making the cleaning process more convenient in medical environment.