- Built-in Web Server
- Web HMI
- Support for both Modbus TCP and Modbus UDP Protocols
- Communication Security
- 2-port Ethernet Switch for Daisy-Chain Topology
- Dual Watchdog
- Wide Operating Temperature Range: -25 ~ +75°C
- Built-in I/O
- 3-Axis 32-bit encoder/counter inputs
- 1 MHz max. for Quadrant mode
- 4 MHz max. for CW/CCW, Pulse/Direction mode
- Count Value Retention for 10 years
The ET-7083/PET-7083/ET-7283/PET-7283 is a 3-axis high speed encoder/counter module. Its each axis can be individually configured for Quadrant, Pulse/Direction or CW/CCW counting modes. The maximum input rate for Quadrant counting mode is 1 MHz, and for Pulse/Direction, CW/CCW counting modes is 4 MHz.
The encoder/counter module is equipped a FRAM to retain the counter value after it is powered off. FRAM is a nonvolatile memory that can hold written data even after it is powered off. The data retention can be 10 years. And the feature can be configured as enabled or disabled.
See the Product PDF Datasheet for Full Specifications.
ET-7083 CR: Ethernet I/O Module with 3-ch Encoder/Counter Inputs (RoHS)
PET-7083 CR: PoE Ethernet I/O Module with 3-ch Encoder/Counter Inputs (RoHS)
ET-7283 CR: Ethernet I/O Module with 2-port Ethernet Switch, with 3-ch Encoder/Counter Inputs (RoHS)
PET-7283 CR: PoE Ethernet I/O Module with 2-port Ethernet Switch, with 3-ch Encoder/Counter Inputs (RoHS)
- ICP DAS