- Measurement Range: -20 to +60°C and 0 to 100% RH
- LCD Display Shows Temperature, Relative Humidity, Date and Time
- Able to store up to 600,000 records with date and time stamps
- Free Software Utility, iOS APP and Android App Included
- Supports the Mod-bus TCP and MQTT Protocols
- Includes redundant power inputs: PoE (IEEE 802.3af, Class 1) and DC input (DL-101S-E and DL-101S-E-W Only)
- PhotoMOS Relay Output for Alarm Devices or IAQ Device Control (DL-101S-E and DL-101S-E-W Only)
- Supports Web Configuration and Firmware Update via Ethernet
- IP66 Protection Approval
- DIN-Rail or Wall Mounted
The DL-100S-E / DL-101S-E Data Logger can be connected using a range of communication interfaces including Ethernet and PoE, meaning that the device can be easily integrated into existing HMI or SCADA systems, ensuring easy maintenance in a distributed control system.
The IP66 version of DL-100S-E / DL-101S-E series is designed for industrial applications in harsh environments that provides IP66 grade protection approval. The rugged RJ-45 ensures tight, robust connections, and guarantees reliable operation, even for applications that are subject to high vibration and shock.