- DeviceNet general I/O slave devices
- Group 2 Only Server (non UCMM-capable)
- Support Predefined Master/Slave Connection Set
- Connection supported:
- 1 connection for Explicit Messaging
- 1 connection for Polled I/O
- 1 connection for Bit-Strobe I/O connection
- Provide EDS file for DeviceNet master interface
- Support Application: PNP, NPN, TTL, and Relay
- ESD Protection 4 kV Contact for each channel
The CAN-2053D follows DeviceNet specification Volume I/II, Release 2.0. User can access the digital output status and set the configuration via DeviceNet EDS file. CAN-2053D has 16-channel isolated sink/source input and it can be used to various applications, such as PNP, NPN, TTL, relay contact and so forth. By owing to the DeviceNet masters of ICP DAS, you can quickly build a DeviceNet network to approach your requirements.
See the Product PDF Datasheet for Full Specifications.
CAN-2053D: DeviceNet module of 16-channel Isolated Sink/Source Digital Input
- ICP DAS