- Supports 100/1000Mbit Copper Ethernet
- Automatic detection & initializing of the SFP
- 5 to 36VDC power input
- Copper port on lockable header
- Extended temp. option -40°C to +85°C
- Support of IEEE 1588 PTP and IEEE 802.1AS gPTP
- Jumbo Frame supported
- Extremely compact for easy integration
For the fiber optic port, any standard Small Form Factor plugable (SFP) transceiver module complying to the MSA standard and are Ethernet compatible can be used on. These SFP transceivers modules are available with a variety of different transmitter and receiver types, allowing users to select the appropriate transceiver for the required fiber optical interface. Further, the µTX2FX provides automatic detection and initializing of the SFP module.
Since the µTX2FX design is based on a PHY, the latency of the frame is constant and with typically 250nsec (1GBit) relative low. his allows using the µTX2FX in a time sensitive network which needs to support IEEE 1588 PTP or IEEE 802.1AS gPTP traffic.