August 18, 2021
ICP Australia is proud to introduce iEi’s PPC-F17B-BT, which is a 17” Fanless Intel® Bay Trail Solution. It is supported by Intel® Celeron® processor J1900 (2M cache, up to 2.42 GHz). The PPC-F17B-BT is an ideal display system for heavy duty industrial activities. Thus, the front panel of the display system is IP65 compliant, and the PC is constructed from Aluminium (front panel) and sheet metal (rear cover).
In terms of the screen touch of PPC-F17B-BT, it accompanies 2-point projected capacitive type touchscreen 6H and for the touch controller it has 5-wire resistive single-touch type flat touchscreen 3H. Likewise for I/O interface the PPC-F17B-BT supports 2 x RJ-45 LAN Port, 2 x USB 3.0, 2 x USB 2.0, 1 x HDMI output, 2 x RS-232, 1 x RS-232/RS-422/485, and 1 x VGA.
Lastly, PPC-F17B-BT features 1 x Full-size PCIe Mini slot (mSATA/PCIe/USB signal) and 1 x Full-size/half-size PCIe Mini slot (PCIe/USB signal). Also, for mounting the display system offers Panel mount, rack mount, and VESA.
- Support IEI iRIS-2400 remote intelligent solution
- Intel® Celeron® J1900 quad-core SoC
- Robust IP65 aluminum front bezel
- Aesthetic ultra-thin bezel for seamless panel mount installation
- Projected capacitive multi-touch and resistive single touch options
- Dual full-size PCIe Mini card expansion
- 9V~36V DC wide range DC input