September 16, 2019
ICP Australia is proud to introduce iEi’s PPC-F-Q370 Series AI Ready Modular Panel PC.
The PPC-F-Q370 Series Panel PC are powered by 8th Generation LGA1151 Intel® Core™ i7/i5/i3 and Pentium® Processor. It can be used as an Inference Computing System for AI Applications.
The Panel PC has a unique Modular Design to achieve High Flexibility by assembling the FLEX Series System with the LCD Touchscreen Module. The excellent Active Cooling method is utilized to effectively Transfer Heat from the Chassis and Maintain System Performance.
This series includes four low-profile PCIe slots for various expansions, two of them are PCIe 3.0 x8 slots for adding GPU cards or Image Processing Cards for high-performance Artificial Intelligence Computing. Four 2.5″ SATA SSD bays with RAID function are protected in a lockable cover to ensure Security of Data and Disks.
The system is also equipped with two M.2 M-key (2280) slots to support PCIe SSD and NVMe, providing a variety of Storage Interfaces for users to choose.
- Full Range of screen sizes 15”, 15.6”, 17”, 18.5”, 21.5” & 23.8”
- Panel PC with 8th Generation LGA 1151 Intel® Core™ i7/i5/i3 and Pentium® Processor
- Four Hot-Swappable and Accessible HDD Drive Bays, Support RAID 0/1/5/10
- Two PCIe 3.0 By 4 and Two PCIe 3.0 By 8 Slots
- Dual M.2 2280 PCIe Gen 3.0 x4 NVMe™ SSD Support
- QTS-Gateway Support