4G Industrial IoT Power Meter Concentrator - February 20, 2020
ICP Australia is proud to introduce ICP DAS’ PMC-5231M-4GE/C 4G Industrial IoT Power Meter Concentrator.
PMC-5231M-4GE/C is the New Generation of Power Meter Concentrator for meeting the trend of Energy Saving and Carbon Reduction in the Industry 4.0 age. Providing flexible integration with the ICP DAS’s power meters via RS-485 or Ethernet Interface, and features various functions such as: measure power consumption of the devices, energy usage analysis, power demand management and alarm notification functions. After retrieving the power data from the power meter, it will save the Power Data in Data Log File, and automatically send back the Data Log Files to the back-end Management Center for Data analysis and statistics. The PMC-5231M-4GE/C also features a built-in Micro SD Card.
This Power Meter Concentrator offers a user-friendly and intuitive web site interface that allows users to implement the Energy monitoring and management system in just a few clicks; no programming is required.
The PMC-5231M-4GE/C also supports the Modbus TCP/RTU, SNMP, FTP and MQTT protocols for seamless integration with the back-end SCADA/MES/IT/IoT/Network Management systems. So that the administrator can monitor the status of power consumption of each device and perform statistics and analysis of the power information, thus improving the overall efficiency in electricity consumption to save costs on utility bills. These features make PMC-5231M-4GE/C a perfect concentrator of power meter in the Energy monitoring and management application of Industry 4.0 age.
- No Extra Software Tool is Required, Using Browsers to Perform System Operations
- Support at Most “24 ICP DAS Modbus Power Meter Modules + 8 Modbus I/O Modules” (Max. Total of 16 TCP Type Modules)
- COM3 and COM4 Interface can Connect to Max. 16 Modbus RTU Modules (Include Power Meter & I/O Module) Individually.
- LAN Interface can Connect to Max. 16 Modbus TCP Modules (Include Power Meter & I/O Module).
- Support at Most 4 ICP DAS PM-4324 series Power Meters.
- Display Real-Time or Historical Power Data; Provide Power Data Statistics Report.
- Provide microSD Card for Power Data Log Operation. Data Log File Auto Send-Back & Recovery When Disconnected Network is Resumed.
- Built-in IF-THEN-ELSE Logic Engine for Thought-Out Power Demand Management
- Provide Alarm Message Notification Function via LINE, Messenger, Email or SMS.
- Adjust Device Operations by its Power Status via Modbus I/O Modules
- Provide Schedule Function for Operations of I/O Modules (Devices)
- Support Modbus TCP/RTU, SNMP and MQTT Protocols
- Support Connection with IoT Cloud Platform (Microsoft Azure and IBM Bluemix); Support ICP DAS IoTstar Cloud Software.
- Support 4G Wireless Data Communication