March 15, 2021
ICP Australia is proud to introduce ICP DAS’s PM-4324 series multi-circuit power meter that monitors up to 8 three-phase circuits or 24 single-phase circuits or any combination of single or three-phase circuits.
The PM-4324 series can measure up to 24 currents via external Current Transformers (CTs). This flexibility makes the PM-4324 series perfect for multi-tenant facilities such as residential projects, office buildings, and shopping malls. This compact instrument is designed to easily fit into existing panelboards or be flush mounted nearby, thus eliminating the need for expensive retrofit projects or for allocating extra space for the device.
Furthermore, the PM-4324A is the same model as the PM-4324, except for the AC Measurement. The PM-4324A has 2 separate main circuit inputs that can use in the different power systems. Also, the PM-4324A is built to last in tough conditions, as it has an operating temperature of -20 ~ +70°C and ambient relative humidity of 10% ~ 90% RH (non-condensing).
- Bi-Directional Energy
- 8 Three Phase Circuits or 24 Single Phase Circuits
- 2 Independent Main Circuit Inputs
- True RMS Power Measurements
- Energy Analysis for 3P4W, 3P3W, 1P3W, 1P2W
- Current Measurements Up to 100 A with Different CT Ratio
- Voltage Measurements Up to 500 V
- Easy Install with Split Core CT
- W Accuracy Better than 0.5% (PF=1)
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD)
- Support Modbus TCP Protocol
- Support 2 Power Relay Output (Form A)
See More: PM-4324/PM-4324A