May 17, 2021
ICP Australia is proud to introduce ICP DAS’s PM-3133i Isolated 3-phase Smart Power Meter. PM-3133i is the most powerful, cost-effective, advanced Smart Power Meter that gives you access to real-time electric usage for three-phase power measurement.
With its high accuracy (<0.5%, PF=1), the PM-3133i series can be applied to both the low voltage primary side and/or medium/high voltage secondary side and enables the users to obtain reliable and accurate energy consumption readings from the monitored equipment in real-time under operation. These compact size and cost-effective power meters are equipped with revolutionary wired clip-on CT (various types, support input current up to 400 A). It operates over a wide input voltages range of 10 ~ 600 VAC which allows worldwide compatibility. Built-in AC isolator protection, means total isolation between the AC measurement side and the control side.
Lastly, it is recommended that the CT and reference voltage of the meter be installed on the primary side of the “AC Filter” with an EMI ferrite core to minimize the interference effects of the inverter.
- True RMS Power Measurements
- Energy Analysis for 3P4W, 3P3W, 1P3W, 1P2W
- Current Measurements Up to 400 A with Different CT Ratio
- Isolated Voltage Measurements Up to 600 V ¢ Clip-on CT for Easy Installation
- W Accuracy Better than 0.5% (PF=1) ¢ Total Harmonic Distortion (THD)
- Bi-directional Energy
- Supports Modbus RTU Protocol
- Multiple Data Format
See Image: PM-3133i Series