February 8, 2022
ICP Australia is proud to introduce ICP DAS’s PM-3133 Series, which is inclusive of 3-phase Smart Power Meter. The most powerful, cost-effective, advanced PM-3133 series gives you access to real-time electric usage for three-phase power measurement.
With its high accuracy (<0.5%, PF=1 ), the PM-3133 series can be applied to both the low voltage primary side and/ or medium/high voltage secondary side and enables the users to obtain reliable and accurate energy consumption readings from the monitored equipment in real-time under operation.
Furthermore, these compact size and cost-effective power meters are equipped with revolutionary wired clip-on CT (various types, support input current up to 400 A). The PM-3133 Series operates over a wide input voltages range 10 ~ 500 VAC which allows worldwide compatibility, and with 2 channels relay outputs, it can be linked with sirens or lightings for alarm messages. The series also supports Modbus RTU, Modbus TCP or CANopen protocols for easy integration.
- Bi-directional Energy
- True RMS Power Measurements
- Energy Analysis for 3P4W, 3P3W, 1P3W, 1P2W
- Current Measurements Up to 100 A with Different CT Ratio
- Voltage Measurements Up to 500 V
- Clip-on CT for Easy Installation
- W Accuracy Better than 0.5% (PF=1)
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD)
- Supports Modbus RTU Protocol
- Supports 2 Power Relay Output (Form A)
- IEC 61010-1 and EN 61010-1
- Multiple Data Format
See More: PM-3133