August 2, 2021
ICP Australia is proud to introduce ICP DAS’s PM-3033, 3-phase Smart Power Meter. The power meter is the most powerful, cost-effective, and advanced.
The PM-3033 has high accuracy (<0.5%, PF=1 ), and can be applied to both low voltage primary side and/or medium/high voltage secondary side and enables the users to obtain reliable and accurate energy consumption readings from the monitored equipment in real-time under operation. Also, the power meter enables direct input from “secondary side 1A/5A” type CTs. Dedicated CTs are no longer needed, which lowers the cost of implementation. It operates over a wide input voltages range of 10 ~ 500 VAC which allows worldwide compatibility. It also supports Modbus RTU, Modbus TCP, or CAN open protocols for easy integration.
Lastly, in terms of installation the PM-3033 offers DIN-Rail mounting, and it can operate under a wide range of temperatures from -20 ~ +70 °C. Ultimately, allowing the power meter to survive tough environmental conditions.
- Bi-directional Energy
- True RMS Power Measurements
- Energy Analysis for 3P4W, 3P3W, 1P3W, 1P2W
- Direct Input of Secondary Side 1A/5A CT
- Voltage Measurements Up to 500 V
- W Accuracy Better than 0.5% (PF=1)
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD)
- Supports Modbus RTU Protocol
- IEC 61010-1 and EN 61010-1
See More: PM-3033