May 15, 2020
ICP Australia is proud to introduce ICP DAS’ PM-2133D-100P 3-Phase Smart Power Meter with LED Display.
PM-2133D series that gives you access to real-time electric usage for Three-Phase Power Measurement. With its high accuracy (<0.5%, PF=1 ), the PM-2133D series can be applied to both low voltage Primary Side and/or medium/high voltage Secondary Side and enables the users to obtain reliable and accurate energy consumption readings from the monitored equipment’s in real time under operation.
These compact size and cost-effective power meters are equipped with revolutionary wired clip-on CT (various types, support input current up to 400 A). It operates over a wide input voltages range 10 ~ 500 VAC which allows worldwide compatibility. This meter has LED 8-Digit Display which shows power.
- True RMS Power Measurements
- Energy Analysis for 3P4W, 3P3W, 1P3W, 1P2W
- Current Measurements Up to 60 A with Different CT Ratio
- Voltage Measurements Up to 500 V
- Clip-on CT for Easy Installation
- W Accuracy Better than 0.5% (PF=1)
- 8-Digit LED Display
- Supports Modbus RTU Protocol
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD)
- Bi-Directional Energy
Product Page: PM-2133D-100P