June 29, 2022
ICP Australia is proud to introduce ICP DAS’s PET-7H24M, which is a high-speed data acquisition device with a built-in ethernet communication port for data transfer over a network, and includes 4 high-speed 24-bit differential analog input channels (128 khz sample and hold for all 4 channels), 2 analog output channels, 3 digital input channels, 4 digital output channels and 1 encoder input channel.
The module provides a programmable input range on all analog channels, and the digital output can be set to output with short-circuit and overload protection. 1 encoder input channel can be configured as quadrant, pulse/direction or cw/ccw input mode.
The PET-7H24M also provides 4 kV ESD protection as well as 2500 VDC intra-module isolation. In addition, the 24-bit ADC includes built-in Sinc3 filtering to adjust the appropriate sampling rate and filter out modulator and signal noise. The PET-7H24M is not only suitable for a wide range of mobile/portable measurement applications, but also for precision signal measurement.
- 4 Differential Analog Input Channels (24-bit Resolution)
- 24-bit ADC with Built-in Sinc3 Filter
- Supports Real Sample and Hold
- Sample Rate up to 128 kS/s
- 2 x AO, 4 x DO, 3 x DI and 1 x Encoder Channels
- Continuous and N Data Sample Data Transmission Mode
- A/D Trigger Mode
- Software Support
- Built-In 10/100BASE-T Auto-Negotiating, Auto MDI/MDI-X Ethernet Port
- Option for External Power Supply or POE Supply
See More: PET-7H24M