June 24, 2022
ICP Australia is proud to introduce ICP DAS’s PDS-700 series, which is a family of Programmable Device Servers, also known as “Serial-to-Ethernet gateway”, that are designed for linking RS-232/422/485 devices to an Ethernet network. The user-friendly VxComm Driver/Utility allows users to easily turn the built-in COM ports of the PDS-700 series into standard COM ports on a PC. By virtue of its protocol independence, a small-core OS, and high flexibility, the PDS-700 series is able to meet the demands of every network-enabled application.
The PDS-700 series includes a powerful and reliable Xserver programming structure that allows you to design your robust Ethernet applications in one day. The built-in, high-performance MiniOS7 boots the PDS-700 up in just one second and gives you the fastest responses.
PDS-782(D)-25/D6 is equipped with 7 RS-232 ports and 1 RS-485 port. The CA-9-2505D cable converts the DB-25 connector of PDS-782(D)-25/D6 to 6 Male DB-9 connectors for easy wiring with serial devices that have female DB-9 connectors.
- Incorporate Serial Devices in an Ethernet Network
- “Virtual COM” Extend COM Ports
- VxComm Utility Supports 32/64-bit Windows 7 SP1/10/2012/2016
- Supports Modbus TCP to RTU/ASCII Gateway
- Powerful Programmable Device Server
- Watchdog Timer Suitable for Use in Harsh Environments
- Serial Port +/-4 kV ESD Protection Circuit
- Self-Tuner ASIC Controller on the RS-485 Port
- Built-in High-Performance MiniOS7 from ICP DAS
- Palm-Sized with Multiple Serial Ports
See More: PDS-700 Series