March 20, 2023
ICP Electronics Australia is proud to introduce ICP DAS’s PCI-AD64SU. PCI-AD64SU is a new product from ICP DAS. A high-resolution, high-channel-count analogue input card for the Universal PCI bus is called PCI-AD64SU. The majority of data acquisition applications can be used with up to 1 MS/s sampling rate and 16-bit resolution. 64 single-ended and 32 differential analogue input channels are provided by PCI-AD64SU.
A 4k-sample FIFO buffer for analogue input data is also included in the device. If two or more PCI-AD64SU boards are installed on the same computer, the onboard Card ID on the PCI-AD64SU enables the board to be recognised by the software.
A number of OS versions, including Windows 10/11 32/64-bit, are supported by these boards. To assist customers in rapidly and easily creating their own applications, DLL is offered along with a variety of language sample programmes based on Visual C++, Borland Delphi, Borland C++ Builder, Visual Basic, C#.NET, Visual Basic.NET, and LabVIEW.
- Supports Universal PCI
- CardID (SMD Switch)
- 64 Single-ended/ 32 Differential analog input Channels
- 16-bit ADC with Max. 1 MS/s Sampling Rate
- 4096 sample Hardware FIFO for Analog Input
- DLL and OCX SDK for 32-bit and 64-bit Windows 10/11
- VB/VC/Delphi/BCB/VB.NET/C#.NET/VC.NET/MATLAB/Python sample programs with source codes