August 31, 2020
ICP Australia is proud to introduce ICP DAS’ NSM-206PSE 6-port 10/100 Mbps PoE (PSE) Ethernet.
The NSM-206PSE is 6-port unmanaged Ethernet switch supporting Power-over-Ethernet on ports 1 to 4. The switch is classified as power source equipment (PSE), and when used in this way, the NSM-206PSE switch enables the centralisation of the power supply, providing up to 30 watts. The power input is 12 ~ 57 VDC with a wide range of redundant power inputs. An automatic MDI/MDI-X crossover is integrated for plug-and-play.
NSM-206PSE can be used to power IEEE 802.3af/at standard devices (PD). The unmanaged Ethernet switch supports operating temperatures from -40 °C up to +75 °C. Optional DIN-Rail and Wall Mounting installation kits are available to allow for a secure fitting.
- 4 PoE/PoE+ PSE Capable Ports, Fully Compliant to IEEE 802.3af/at
- Up to 30 Watts per PoE Port
- Supports Operating Temperatures from -40 °C ~ +75 °C
- Full Duplex IEEE 802.3x and Half Duplex Backpressure Flow Control
- Power Input 12 ~ 57 VDC Wide Range Redundant Power Inputs
- Broadcast Storm Protection
- Automatic MDI/MDI-X Crossover for Plug-and-Play
- DIN-Rail Mounting, Wall Mounting (Optional)
Product Page: NSM-206PSE/NSM-206PF