September 28, 2020
ICP Australia is proud to introduce ICP DAS’ NSM-206PFT 4-port 10/100 Mbps PoE(PSE)Ethernet Switch with two Fiber Ports (Multi-Mode, ST Connector).
The NSM-206PFT is a 6-port unmanaged Ethernet switch supporting Power-over-Ethernet on ports 1 to 4. The switch is classified as power source equipment (PSE), and when used in this way, the NSM-206PFT switch enables the centralisation of the power supply, providing up to 30 watts. The power input is 12 ~ 57 VDC with a wide range of redundant power inputs. An automatic MDI/MDI-X crossover is integrated for plug-and-play.
NSM-206PFT can be used to power IEEE 802.3af/at standard devices (PD). The unmanaged Ethernet switch supports operating temperatures from -40 °C to +75 °C. Optional DIN-Rail and Wall Mounting installation kits are available to allow for a secure fitting.
- 4 PoE/PoE+ PSE Capable Ports, Fully Compliant to IEEE 802.3af/at
- Up to 30 Watts per PoE Port at 24~57 VDC Power Input
- Supports Operating Temperatures from -40 °C ~ +75 °C
- Full Duplex IEEE 802.3x and Half Duplex Backpressure Flow Control
- Power Input 12~57 VDC Wide Range Redundant Power Inputs
- Broadcast Storm Protection
- Automatic MDI/MDI-X Crossover for Plug-and-Play
- Multi-Mode, ST Connector Fiber Supports
- DIN-Rail Mounting, Wall Mounting (Optional)
Product Page: NSM-206PFT