September 16, 2020
ICP Australia is proud to introduce ICP DAS’ NSM-206PFC 4-port 10/100 Mbps PoE(PSE) Ethernet Switch with 2 Fiber Ports (Multi-mode, SC Connector).
The NSM-206PFC is a 6-port unmanaged Ethernet switch supporting Power-over-Ethernet on ports 1 to 4. The switch is classified as power source equipment (PSE), and when used in this way, the NSM-206PFC switch enables the centralization of the power supply, providing up to 30 watts.
NSM-206PFC can be used to power IEEE 802.3af/at standard devices (PD). Broadcast Storm Protection is implemented to ensure severe network congestion is avoided.
This Ethernet Switch can withstand operating temperatures of -40 °C, up to +75 °C, allowing for steady performance in vast temperatures. DIN-Rail Mounting and Wall Mounting are optional with its compatible design.
- 4 PoE/PoE+ PSE Capable Ports, Fully Compliant to IEEE 802.3af/at
- Up to 30 Watts per PoE Port at 24~57 VDC Power Input
- Supports Operating Temperatures from -40 °C ~ +75 °C
- Full Duplex IEEE 802.3x and Half Duplex Backpressure Flow Control
- Power Input 12~57 VDC Wide Range Redundant Power Inputs
- Broadcast Storm Protection
- Automatic MDI/MDI-X Crossover for Plug-and-Play
- Multi-Mode, SC Connector Fiber Supports
- DIN-Rail Mounting, Wall Mounting (Optional)
Product Page: NSM-206PFC