November 3, 2021
ICP Australia is proud to introduce iEi’s MODAT-550A Mobile Data Collector. MODAT-550A attains Octa-core 64-bit Cortex-A53 1.5 GHz processor, 16GB eMMC
2GB LPDDR3 onboard memory, up to 64GB Storage, with the operating system being Android 7.0.
MODAT-550A is compact yet efficient with dimensions being 160.9 mm x 85.4 mm x 28.85 mm. Likewise, the mobile data collector is rich in terms of I/O Interface, as it includes 1 x Mic, 1 x MiniSD Slot, 1 x Power In, 1 x Power switch, 1 x SD Slot, 1 x Speaker, and 1 x USB 2.0, 1 x 0.5W speaker, 1 x Headset/Mic-in, and 1x High-speed Micro USB 2.0 OTG. Furthermore, in regards to displaying the MODAT-550A has 1080×1920 max resolution and 5-point capacitive.
Lastly, MODAT-550A can survive in a tough environment as it has an IP65 rating. Thus, it can endure a 1.5m drop and withstand heat with the operating temperature being -10°C ~ 50°C.
- 5m Drop Survival and IP 65 Protection
- Octa-Core 64-bit Cortex-A53 1.5 GHz Processor
- 5＂ Display PDA
- Optional GSM (850, 900, 1800, 1900)
- WCDMA (Band 1, 2, 5, 8)
- TDS-CDMA (Band 34, 39)
- LTE FDD (Band 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 20)
- TDD (Band 38, 39, 40, 41b)
- Micro USB port and MicroSD Card Slot (max. 64 GB) for Maximum Connectivity
- Android 7.0 OS
- 1D/2D Imager Scan Engine
- NFC (Device to Device Communication, Card Reader)
See More: MODAT-550A