February 7, 2022
ICP Australia is proud to introduce ICP DAS’s MDCL-705i Modbus Data Concentrator with Ethernet, RS-485 Serial Ports, and Data Logger.
The MDCL-705i is used to collect and store data from multiple Modbus slave devices over the serial communication interface and make the data available to the back-end management system via Ethernet communication. In this way, conventional devices can be attached to a modern control system and through the Modbus TCP protocol easily communicate with most SCADA / HMI systems and PLCs. Thus, the management system can poll the MDCL-705i for the data from several Modbus devices at once; making the process much more efficient.
The MDCL-705i can help you build a cost-effective data acquisition solution for reading real-time data from meters, sensors, and more. The ability to integrate with SCADA systems and other industrial devices and the reliable real-time data collection in combination with the data logger makes MDCL-705i one of the most cost-effective products of IIoT.
- Support Modbus Master/Slave
- Supports up to 8 Simultaneous Modbus TCP Connections
- Up to 250 Sets of Modbus RTU Commands and Built-in 9600 Modbus Data Registers
- Support CSV (Comma-Separated Values) File Configuration, easy to use and maintain
- Built-in MicroSD Memory Card for Storing Modbus Data Records
- Each Data can contain 120 Parameters
- The Data Record can support the Ratio Conversion Function, which converts the Original Modbus Data into actual Engineering Units
- Isolated RS-485 with 2500 VDC Isolation Voltage Protection
See More: MDCL-705i