August 10, 2022
ICP Australia is proud to introduce ICP DAS’s MDC-771, which is a Modbus Data Concentrator that has the ability to perform up to 250 Modbus/RTU commands to read/write from/to Modbus slave devices via RS-232/485 and allows up to 8 Modbus/TCP masters to get the polled data via the Ethernet. MDC-771 provides a built-in web server to ease the configuring and provide clear information for the performed results of each Modbus/RTU command on the RS-232/485.
The MDC performs the pre-defined Modbus/RTU commands to read/write data from/to the Modbus/ RTU slave devices via the RS-232/485. It mirrors the data of the slave devices to its own shared memory. And it accepts up to 8 Modbus/TCP masters to directly read/write data from/to the shared memory instead of polling each Modbus/RTU slave device one by one. This way not only makes the data on the RS-232/485 sharable to multiple Modbus/TCP masters but also shortens the time to read/write data from/to multiple Modbus/RTU slave devices.
The MDC can perform up to 250 polling definitions. And the internal shared memory has four tables to store the polled AI, AO, DI and DO data. Each table can store up to 9600 registers.
- Supports Modbus Master/Slave on the Serial Port and Modbus TCP Slave on the Ethernet Interface
- Supports Up to 8 Simultaneous Modbus TCP Connections at One Time
- Data Pool for Up to 9600 Registers
- Modbus Polling Commands for Up to 250 Definitions
- Easy Configuration with a Simple CSV File for Quick Start-Up
- HTML5 Web-Based User Interface
See More: MDC-771