March 28, 2022
ICP Australia is proud to introduce ICP DAS’s MDC-700 series, which is a modbus data concentrator with ethernet. It has the ability to perform up to 250 Modbus/RTU commands to read/write from/to Modbus slave devices via RS-232/485 and allows up to 8 Modbus/TCP masters to get the polled data via the Ethernet.
MDC-700 series provides a built-in webserver to ease the configuration and provide clear information for the performed results of each Modbus/RTU command on the RS-232/485. The MDC-700 series has a great capability of shared memory, as its internal shared memory has four tables to store the polled AI, AO, DI and DO data. Each table can store up to 9600 registers.
Likewise, the Modbus polling definition is defined in a Config.CSV file. Editing/checking a lot of polling definitions is hard work and may have a chance to make a mistake. A CSV format file can ease the work by using Excel. Furthermore, the built-in web server allows users to import/export the Config.CSV via a simple mouse-click action.
- Supports Modbus Master/Slave on the Serial Port and Modbus TCP
- Slave on the Ethernet Interface
- Supports up to 8 Simultaneous Modbus TCP Connections at One Time
- Data Pool for up to 9600 Registers
- Modbus Polling Commands for up to 250 Definitions
- Easy Configuration with a Simple CSV file for Quick Start-Up
- HTML5 Web-based User Interface
See More: MDC-771