1-Channel Dimmer Control Module - March 27, 2020
ICP Australia introduces ICP DAS’s LC-223H 1-Channel Dimmer Lighting Control Module.
The LC-223H is an easy-to-use Dimming Ballast Control Module that can be easily installed and operated without requiring specialist knowledge or skills. The brightness of a fluorescent lamp can be controlled using a dimmer, either via digital input or a host controller.
The digital input can be used to directly control the light value of the luminous flux in sequence from 10% to 100%, without the need for a remote host controller. 4 kV ESD,2kV SURGE protection and 2500 VDC Intra-Module Isolation are also provided.
When required, communication with the LC-223H is programmable based on the Modbus RTU/DCON Protocol, with the added benefit that different addresses can be set via hardware configuration.
- Isolated Analog Output (0 to 20 mA, 0 to 10 V, 1 to 10 V) For Dimming Control
- Relay Operation Current: 16 A (Res. Load)
- Support Lighting Module (Max.):
- Incandescent Lamp: 40W/ 220VAC * 8 Sets
- LED (Electronic ballast): 40W/ 220VAC * 10 Sets
- Provide Power Relay Output to Turn ON/OFF the Dimming Ballast
- Isolated Analog Output (0 to 20 mA, 0 to 10 V, 1 to 10 V) for Dimming Control
- Provide the Wall Switch Function to Control the Brightness of the Dimming Ballast
- Provide the Dry Contact to Trigger the Brightness of the Dimming Ballast
- Supports Modbus RTU and DCON Protocols
- 2500 VDC Intra-Module Isolation
- ±2 kV SURGE, ±4 kV ESD and EFT Protection
- DIN-Rail Mounting
Product Page: https://www.icp-australia.com.au/product/lc-223h/