Lighting Control Module with High Power Relay Output - March 16, 2020
ICP Australia introduces ICP DAS’s LC-103H 1-Channel AC Digital Input and 3-Channel Relay Output Lighting Control Module with High Power Relay Output.
The LC-103H is an easy-to-use Lighting Control Module that requires no specialist skills to install and operate, and no software is needed in order to control the DO channels.
The LC-103H provides 1 Channel for Digital Input (photo couple isolation) and 3 Channels for relay output. All output channels are form A Type Relays, while the input Channel is based on a sink-type using a wire connection. The Input Channel can directly control a 3-Channel relay ON and OFF sequence without requiring a remote host controller. 4 kV ESD protection and 5000 Vrms Intra-Module Isolation are also provided.
When required, communication with the LC-103H is programmable based on the DCON & Modbus RTU Protocol, and an added benefit is that different addresses can be set for DCON & Modbus RTU communication via Hardware Configuration.
- Provide High Power Relay Output to Turn ON/OFF the Lighting
- Support Lighting Module (Max.):
- Incandescent Lamp: 40 W/ 220 VAC * 8 Sets
- LED(Electronic Ballast): 40 W/ 220 VAC * 10 Sets
- Isolated AC Digital Input
- Made from Fire Retardant Materials (UL94-V0 Level)
- 5000 VDC Intra-Module Isolation
- ±2 kV Surge, ±4 kV ESD and EFT Protection
- Supports Modbus RTU and DCON Protocols
- Low Power Consumption
- DIN-Rail Mounting