February 21, 2023
ICP Australia is proud to introduce iEi’s KINO-ADL-H610. The single-board computer is compatible with a range of Core processors from generations 12 and 13. The SBC has many I/O interfaces, two 2.5GbE LAN ports, two 4K @60Hz monitors, and SATA 6GB/s. The KINO-ADL-H610 has an LGA1700 socket supporting Intel 12th/13th Generation Core i9/i7/i5/i3, Pentium, and Celeron CPUs, according to the ICP’s datasheet. The memory interface supports up to 64GB of SDRAM in two DDR4 slots.
One DP 1.4a and one HDMI 2.0 make up the display. Both ports enable resolutions of up to 4096 x 2304 @60Hz. There is also an iDPM 3040 port available for adding LVDS, eDP, or VGA monitors. The IEI AC-KIT-888S codec IC (Realtek ALC888S), which supports 7.1 Channel HD Audio, is incorporated into the audio interface.
Two Intel I225V 2.5GbE controllers and one M.2 2230 slot for Wi-Fi and Bluetooth are both included in the KINO-ADL-H610. Up to two USB 3.2 Gen2 (10Gb/s), two USB 3.2 Gen1 (5Gb/s), four internal RS-232 ports, two external RS-232/422/485 (RS-485 supports AFC), and several status LEDs are a few of the I/O peripherals.
- Support Intel® H610/H610E chipset
- Support two Intel® I225V 2.5GbE Ethernet controllers
- Support triple independent display via HDMI, DP and iDPM
- Support one PCIe x16, one M.2 A Key, one M.2 M Key expansions
- Support two USB 3.2 Gen 2, two USB 3.2 Gen 1, four USB 2.0, with up to 10Gb/s transfer speed
- Support two RS-232/422/485, four RS-232 and four SATA ports
See More: KINO-ADL-H610