July 10, 2023
ICP Electronics Australia is proud to introduce ICP DAS iWSN-9603-160-ME-IP33. Introducing the Powerhouse of Efficiency: ICP DAS iWSN-9603-160-ME-IP33
In the modern age, energy management and efficiency are of utmost importance. ICP DAS is propelling the industry forward with the launch of its iWSN-9603-160-ME-IP33, a Wireless 3-phase 2-loop intelligent power meter.
This state-of-the-art module specializes in measuring the power information of different equipment powered by the same AC source. One of its hallmarks is the flexibility in measurement, as it can measure 2-loop 3-phase or 4-loop single-phase AC circuits. It comes equipped with six 100A split current transformers (CT), supporting various wiring types like 3P4W, 3P3W, 3P3W 2CT, 1P3W, or 1P2W.
A standout feature is its ability to power itself through the measured voltage cable, eliminating the need for extra power wiring. This, coupled with wireless communication via 433MHz radio frequency, drastically cuts down installation costs and time.
Safety and reliability have not been compromised, as the iWSN-9603-160-ME-IP33 features a built-in 2A fuse, IP33 protection to prevent circuit shorts due to fire sprinkler systems, and a connector cover to avert electric shocks.
Applications are vast and include machine and process power efficiency improvement, power information administration, calculation of carbon emissions, predictive maintenance, and big data analysis of power consumption.
This intelligent power meter is an essential tool for industries looking to optimize energy usage and spearhead sustainability initiatives. Through real-time data and true RMS calculations, it becomes an invaluable asset in the quest for streamlined energy management.
- 2-loop 3-phase or 4-loop single-phase AC circuits measurement
- Provides 6 100A split current transformers (CT)
- 3P4W, 3P3W, 3P3W 2CT, 1P3W or 1P2W wiring types
- Bi-direction kWh measurement
- True RMS calculations for voltage and current signals
- Powers by the measured voltage cable; no extra power wiring is needed
- Built-in 2A Fuse to keep the main circuit safe
- Timestamp for each measured data by the built-in RTC
- 3-minute history data cache for supplement
- Uses 433MHz radio frequency and provides max. 64 wireless sub-network.
- IP33 protection to prevent from circuit short by fire sprinkler system
- Connector cover to avoid the exposed connector and electric shock