October 19, 2022
ICP Australia is proud to introduce ICP DAS’s iSN-201 series modules that can be used for measuring indoor illumination, temperature, and humidity.
iSN-210-E supports a wide range of interface connections that can be selected to suit individual needs, including RS-485/Ethernet/ Bluetooth/ Wi-Fi models. The various models provide support for the DCON and Modbus RTU/TCP protocols and can be easily integrated into existing HMI/SCADA/ central control systems. The screw-free quick-connect connector and the DIP and rotary switches make the iSN-201-E easy to install, repair, and maintain.
In terms of application, iSN-201-E can easily be set up through a simple web interface and logic control. The two-way interlocking mode integrates the electric curtains and the Building Management System (BMS) and collects environmental sensing data simultaneously. When detecting the indoor temperature or humidity rises or the intensity of sunshine is strong, it will automatically activate.
- Illuminance Measurement Range: 0 to 20,000 Lux
- Temperature Measurement Range: -20 to +60°C
- Humidity Measurement Range: 0 to 100% RH
- Supports the DCON and Modbus RTU/TCP Protocols
- Supports the MQTT Protocol for Ethernet Interface
- Includes RS-485/Ethernet Communication Interfaces
- Includes Redundant Power Inputs: PoE (IEEE 802.3af, Class 1) and DC Input
- Supports Web Configuration and Firmware Update via Ethernet
- Compatible with IEEE802.11b/g/n Standards (iSN-201-WF only)
- Support Infrastructure and Limit-AP Modes for Wireless Networks (iSN-201-WF only)
- Ceiling Mounting
See More: iSN-201-E