February 4, 2022
ICP Australia is proud to introduce ICP DAS’ iNS-306, which is a 6-Port IoT Switch supporting Power-over-Ethernet on ports 1 to 4. The switch is classified as power source equipment (PSE), and when used in this way, the iNS-306 switch enables centralization of the power supply, providing up to 30 watts. The iNS-306 can be used to power IEEE 802.3af/at standard devices (PD).
Furthermore, the iNS-306 supports a simple and friendly user interface, whereby the user can manage the power supply status of the PoE device through the web page remotely. It also supports the power scheduling function so that the device will automatically turn off the power when it is not needed in order to achieve the purpose of energy-saving.
Lastly, the iNS-306 can function in tough environments as it has a metal casing and can endure temperatures ranging from -40 °C ~ +75 °C.
- 4 PoE/PoE+ PSE Capable Ports, Fully Compliant to IEEE 802.3af/at
- Up to 30 Watts Per PoE Port at 24 ~ 57 VDC Power Input
- Ethernet Bypass for Port 5 & Port 6
- Power Input 12 ~ 57 VDC Wide Range Redundant Power Inputs
- RTC (Real Time Clock)
- Web GUI Configuration and Management
See More: iNS-306